Executive Club Membership offers access to all domestic cricket in our premium Warwickshire Suite and includes all of our great Membership benefits.
Additionally, Executive Club Members have access to make dining reservations on domestic matchdays in our restaurant within the Warwickshire Suite, as well as complimentary tea and coffee available all day.
Executive Club Membership
Executive Club Membership includes access to our premium Warwickshire Suite on all domestic matchdays plus a host of great benefits:
• Entry to all domestic cricket at Edgbaston (excludes knockout games)
• Optional dining in the Warwickshire Suite on domestic matchdays
• Personal Membership manager for all domestic cricket
• Priority booking for Major Match tickets including West Indies Test, Ireland ODI and Vitality Blast Finals Day
• Four guest passes for domestic cricket
• Subscription to Beyond the Boundary magazine
• A complimentary copy of the 2020 Year Book upon request
• Discounted parking on domestic matchdays
• 10% off merchandise at Store ’94
• Discount on food and drink at all Edgbaston bars
• Benefits from selected club partners
• Programme of Members’ events
• Voting right
Access All Members’ Areas
Dine, relax and meet with friends whilst enjoying first-class Members’ facilities. Both of our Members’ areas offer a private bar, toilet facilities and complimentary WiFi.
This ultra-exclusive, luxury suite is regarded as the most prestigious destination within Edgbaston boasting a fantastic members’ bar, executive restaurant and the best seats in the house on the balcony.
Tom Dollery Lounge
Located on the second oor in the South Stand, the Tom Dollery Lounge boasts some of the best facilities in cricket including; a private members’ bar, restaurant facilities and members’ balcony seating.
David Heath Suite
Situated in Block 9 in the iconic RES Wyatt Stand, the David Heath Suite is a more intimate setting for cricket with a private members’ bar serving hot and cold snacks.
Executive Club Additional Card
Additional cards can be bolted on to any Executive Club Membership purchased, which offers exactly the same benefits but at a discounted rate. Please note, that applicants can only apply for this membership if the additional member lives at the same address as the lead applicant. This offer is also available for businesses wishing to apply for more than one membership.
Become A Member Today
Please click below to become a Executive Club Member.
- Executive Club Membership – £505
- Executive Club Additional Card – £350
Please call 0121 369 1994 (option 1) or email email@example.com and we would be delighted to answer any questions you may have. We hope we can count on your support next year.
With access to all domestic cricket in our premium facility and priority booking for an unmissable 2020, there is simply no better time to become a Warwickshire Member and enjoy all the benefits.
There will be a booking charge of £2 per ticket applied for all ticket purchases. A postage fee may also be applied for Membership and tickets.
Please note; we are moving to a new ticket provider for the 2020 season. To ensure we comply with GDPR and Data Protection regulations, you will need to reset your password when you first log-in online to purchase Membership or tickets.
Once you have purchased your 2020 Membership, you will need to log out and then sign back into your account in order to have access to buy Major Match tickets.